Health & Safety questions for June
Please see below the questions we have been asked in June, every month we get asked something new that we share to keep you all informed.
1. Will CHAS come out and assess me?
You application is assessed remotely, all information is submitted to your allocated assessor for them to review.
2. Do i need to implement all the Health & Safety into my company or is it just a paper exercise?
Health & Safety is an important part of a successful company, it enables you to operate in a professional manner as well as ensuring you are operating safely for your employees and the general public.
3. How long does my accreditation last?
All the major Health & Safety accreditation last one year, this includes CHAS, Constructionline and Safe Contractor.
4. Do we get all method and risk assessments provided?
When providing documentation we will provide you with a template to show you the correct way for a job to be assessed and carried out. You will then need to make these job specific including any unique aspects for each job.
5. Do i get a policy with my CHAS documentation?
As part of the CHAS application if you have more than 5 employees you will need to supply a Health & Safety Policy. This is not part of the normal CHAS assistance we provide and an additional fee is incurred.