Construction Site Safety Software
Our software is a hands on Tool which provides you all the information you will need to set up a construction site and ensure you are complaint. Our software includes all printable material needed as well as a storage system for you to monitor and manage your daily workload.
Who can use the Site Safety Software?
The system is ideal for all managers involved in a construction site such as Project managers, site managers, supervisors and sub-contractors.
The system enables you to store all of your documents in one easy to access place. The content includes all documentation needed to manage and control your site. The system also covers your legal and moral obligations.
Included in the system
- Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan (CDM 2015), which can be easily amended and edited for specific projects
- 70 Toolbox Talk Documents
- 65 Completed Risk Assessments
- 41 COSHH Assessments
- Site inspection Check Sheets – Scaffold, Dumper, Excavator etc
- Permits to Work – Confined Space, Excavation, Hot Work, Asbestos, etc
- Site set-up check sheet
- Site Induction
- Site Rules
- Site Registers – PPE, Plant & Equipment etc