Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Assessments
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations (2002) require employers to control all substances that are harmful to their employees health. Employers must provide information about the hazards, risks and control measures, and instruction and training to use the control measures.
Key Benefits of our COSHH Assessments
Our pack of over 30 COSHH Assessments for a number of commonly used hazardous substances ensures you will have this information in place. They contain all of the necessary information to inform and educate employees about the potential hazards of each substance and what control measures should be in place.
- Increase productivity – Focus on your business, not filling out paperwork.
- Save time – Spend much less time writing and focus on your core activities.
- Save effort – Don’t start from scratch anymore, simply fill in the blanks.
- Act and sound professional – Project a professional corporate image.
- Save money – Ready to use health & safety documents, written by experts.
- Communication – Interact better with customers, partners and employees.
- All in MS Word format – Can be altered and updated in future if needed.
Save Time developing your own COSHH Assessments
Download our COSHH Assessments product now and use these documents in your business today! They are provided in Microsoft Word format 97-2003 and can be fully edited. The full list of COSHH Assessments included is below: