What documents are needed for CHAS?
CHAS is an assessment of your Health & Safety documentation, so you will need to provide evidence that this is carried out correctly. Depending on the size of your business depends on the information you need to provide. The details below are for 5 employees or less you will need more for 5+ employees.
Examples of documentation needed will include:
- Toolbox Talks attendance sheets
- COSHH assessments
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement for job specifics
- Sub contractor induction documentation
- Agreements to show evidence of your safety advisor.
- Evidence of training requirement for your industry this can include:
- CSCS cards
- Manual Handling
- Working at heights
- Asbestos awareness
- Abrasive Wheel Training
This is not an exhaustive list as each industry will require different information. The assessment is based purely on the documentation you provide so you must be 100% confident with everything you submit.
If you are unsure if you have all the documentation in place there are consultants who can help you. If you would like some advice please get in touch.