Health & Safety questions in July
At Seguro we regularly get asked questions that we can relate to other people and what they may be thinking, so we have decided to share some of them on a monthly basis.
If you have a question you would like answering please get in touch.
1. I haven’t heard back form my assessor can you chase them?
As part of the process for applying for accreditation you are supplying the assessor with information relating to your company, as a third party we cannot approach them on your behalf.
2. I am a Principle contractor but i have less than 5 employees which CHAS do i apply for?
When applying for your CHAS application if you require your certificate to say you are a principle contractor you will need to fill in the appendix 2 form. This is classed as the large application and is normally only applicable to people with 5 employees or more. You will also require a competent person resource which gives you Health & Safety advice on a monthly basis.
3. How long do my e-learning certificates last?
These vary for each course and are as follows:
- Manual Handling lasts 3 years
- Working at Height lasts 3 years
- Asbestos awareness last 1 year
4. Can i use your presentations in a classroom environment?
Our Health & Safety presentations are designed for you to be able to use for a number of people in an assessment environment, the presentation is in power point so can be printed out for note taking and also has an assessment sheet at the end for you to assess the participants.
3. What login details do i need for my CHAS application?
CHAS will provide you with a Username and Password for your application, this is the only detail you will need when trying to access your account with CHAS.