Health & Safety questions in January
Welcome to the January edition on ask Seguro?
Please find below the five questions we thought were worth sharing from this months queries.
1. Can i change my name with CHAS?
You can change your name by phoning CHAS on 0208 545 3838
2. Why do i get emails from Constructionline about updating information?
Unlike CHAS you will receive emails from Constructionline as and when the documents run out you have uploaded. These will all have various dates so you will get a reminder email for each section as it becomes due.
3. Do i have to have a risk assessment for COVID19
Any of our clients who are looking for assistance please get in touch.
4. Do i need site visits from my competent safety advisor?
No you can have a competent Safety advisor that looks after your business remotely, if needed they will be available to visit site and help with all HSE issues and requirements.
5. I paid for my CHAS last year but never submitted it – do i have to pay again?
You will need to pay again as your assessment fee will have expired