Health & Safety Questions for May

Health & Safety Questions for May

Please see below the questions we would like to share from May, if you have any questions you would like us to answer please let us know.

Can I report someone who is CHAS registered for shoddy work?

CHAS is a Health & Safety Qualification so they would not be able to help in this circumstance. You would need to approach trading standards.

What do I need to apply for 5 or more employees?

The best way to see what paperwork is necessary if you know you defiantly want to apply for CHAS is to register and see what is needed in your online portal.

Contact number for CHAS, Constructionline and Safe Contractor.

CHAS – 0345 521 9111

Safe Contractor – 02920 266 242

Constructionline – 0844 892 0313

Is Constructionline SSIP?

The Health & Safety Section in Constructionline needs to be applied for separately, this is called Acclaim and this qualification is SSIP registered. Constructionline on its own is not part of SSIP.

Why do i need to do an E-Learning Course?

Further training is needed to show your CHAS assessor that you have up to date training in your field.