Remote Competent Safety Advisor Vs Onsite Visiting
We often get asked the question about our Competent Safety Advisor Service to see what the benefits are compared to having someone employed onsite. The obvious one is cost, it is much more cost effective to have a remote competent person as a service, a service like ours starts from £50 per month compared to a full time salary.
Why use an outsourced service?
- We supply a comprehensive Health and Safety Management System
- We develop a bespoke company Health and Safety Policy for your business
- We work with you to develop a company employee handbook
- We develop an Environmental Policy specific to you
- We provide assistance in Accident Reporting to Enforcing Authorities/Accident Investigation
- We will liaison with Enforcing Authorities on your behalf
- Access to telephone advice on an unlimited number of occasions
- Updates on any changes in Health and Safety legislation
- Access to over 80 risk assessments and various supporting documentation held on our website
- Yearly review of all documentation and revised documents issued
- Monthly newsletters giving you latest Health & Safety News as well as legislation updates.
With over 200 clients we provide a comprehensive service that is affordable and reliable so SME’s can have peace of mind that they are compliant with their legal obligations.
There are no hidden fees and we pride ourselves with having an 95% retention record year on year. You can see testimonials on our website or on Trust pilot which is an independent review platform.
If you would like to speak to us or get more information please get in touch.