Which Accreditation is best for my business?

Which Accreditation is best for my business?

This is a question here at Seguro that we get asked on a daily basis, as a consultant that is not a question we can answer for your business. There are a number of factors you should take into account when you are making the decision:

  • Have you been asked by a client to have a particular one?
  • Are you looking to get on a certain clients supplier list – they may have a preference?
  • What is the purpose of the accreditation?
  • Do you have a budget in mind?
  • Do you have all the necessary paperwork?

If you have an answer to any of the above then that accreditaiton is the best one for your business as there is already the promise of a return on your investment.

Our advice where a client has no preference and there is a possibility that they will need both in the future is to follow this process:

Stage one: Apply for your CHAS accreditation as this can be used for the Health & Safety Section of Constructionline as well as being able to be used for many deem to satisfy schemes under the SSIP umbrella scheme.

Stage Two: Once you have your certificate for CHAS apply for your Constructionline status.

Each business is individual so if you want to get bespoke advice, please give us a ring on 0800 031 5404