General Fire Awareness Training
Our General Fire Awareness Training is an onsite training course designed to give employees the knowledge and basic understanding of actions to take should a fire alarm sound.
This course is designed for all employees so they have a basic understanding of fire safety, their legal responsibilities and how to be confident to use a fire extinguisher should they need too. The training covers all areas including the Fire Triangle as well as main causes of fire ignition.
Our courses last approx 2 hours for a maximum of 12 people. If you have additional people who require training we can carry this out in more than one session on the same day.
- General Fire precautions
- Most common causes of fires and ignition sources
- The Fire Triangle
- Fire prevention measures
- Evacuation procedures (bespoke to your building)
- Fire Extinguisher selection
- Practical use of Fire Extinguishers (should you want it)
- Action to be taken on hearing a fire alarm
- Location of Assembly points (bespoke to your building)
On completion of the Fire Extinguisher Training course all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
For more information and a quote for your General Fire Awareness Training simply complete the form below, or call us on 0800 031 5404 to speak to an advisor.
ontact-form-7 id=”5185″ title=”General Fire Awareness Training”]