HSG65 Health and Safety Management System
The HSG65 Health and Safety Management System is a complete solution to manage your business’ health and safety.
It is a simple and easy to use system that will save you money and hours of your time developing your own safety documents.
What is Included in the HSG65 Safety Management System?
The HSG65 Health and Safety Management System includes a full health and safety policy, monitoring procedures and inspections reports. All you need to do is fill in the blanks and this system can be used immediately in your business. See below for a full breakdown of what’s included.
Key Benefits of HSG65
Our HSG65 Health and Safety Management System documents are written by health and safety professionals with many years experience. These are just a few of the ways the HSG65 system can help your business.
- Increase productivity – Focus on your business, not filling out paperwork.
- Act & sound professional- Project a professional corporate image.
- Save money – Complete, ready to use health & safety documents.
- Protect your organisation – Shows you are complying with safety legislation.
- Communication – Interact better with customers, partners and employees.
- All in MS Word format – Can be altered and updated in future if needed.
Documents included in HSG65 Health and Safety Management System
Health and Safety Managment System Manual HSG65
- General Policy
- RIDDOR Guideline
Forms Included in the Package
- Accident/incident record form
- Accident/incident register
- COSHH assessment form
- COSHH inventory
- Display screen assessment questionnaire
- Fire alarm weekly tests
- Fire drills
- Fire equipment servicing
- Fire fighting equipment training
- Fire prevention register
- Fire risk assesssment
- First aiders
- First aid risk assessment
- Forklift truck pre-use check sheet
- Health and safety management planning form
- Health assessment for night workers
- Health screening questionnaire Individual employee ppe issue record
- Individual employee safety training record
- Inspection / testing / maintaining of emergency lighting
- Ladder register
- Manual handling assessment
- Method statement
- Permit to work
- Plant and equipment maintenance frequency records
- Risk assessment form
- Risk assessment form (new and expectant mothers)
- Risk assessment form (young persons)
- Risk factor Sub-contractors questionnaire